Focus on secured and unsecured consumer and SME debt including performing, semi-performing and non-performing assets, residential and commercial mortgages, unsecured loans, bankruptcy proceedings, trade and other receivables.
LX Partners operate an integrated dedicated loan portfolio management platform, offering advisory services, master servicing and risk management. This includes using a strong, proprietary software solution.
LXP look at financial and operational distressed situations, generational transition, corporate and capital restructuring and bridge-mezzanine financing.
It has the capacity to evaluate complex collateral and judicial situations.
Core to the approach is looking to support existing management/ownership in turning the business around. LXP invest in industries where it has existing knowledge of a sector. This enables the team to bring additional value and build stronger relationships with the local management team. Focus is on small to mid size companies with a short to medium term investment horizon. LXP is flexible in its approach and can invest both debt and equity.
In terms of real estate, LXP invest in sub-performing and non-performing mortgage backed loans and other real estate special situations. This includes proven international investment themes which have the possibility of being replicated in local markets.
The inhouse team have deep knowledge of engineering, urban development and project management. They also have asset management, property management and sales expertise. LXP consult on development and regeneration projects. Additionally, the company can offer developer representation from planning to sell/rent stage.
– Sub-performing and non-performing mortgage backed loans and other real estate special situations.
– Proven international investment themes with possibility to be replicated in local markets.
– Inhouse team with deep knowledge in engineering, urban development and project management.
– Consultancy on development and regeneration projects.
– Developer Representation from planning to sell/rent stage.
– Project management, property management, asset management and sales.